A Collection of Personal Data
The types of personal data we collect may include but not limited to:
1. your title, name, gender, telephone number, email address, home address, correspondence address, username and password, and any other personal data you voluntarily provide to us; and
2. IP address, real-time geographic location data, browser settings, browsing records, referring websites, and other internet log on information of your computer or mobile phone or other electronic/communication devices.
We may obtain your personal information in a number of ways, such as:
1. when you apply for or use our digital service;
2. when you register an account with us;
3. when you login to visit our websites or use our mobile applications;
4. when you contact us for enquiries or providing information whether in person, by phone or by email; and
5. when you are asked to verify your identity.
B Purposes for Collecting Personal Data
The provision of your personal data to us is entirely on a voluntary basis. If you choose not to provide us with the personal data requested for, we may not be able to provide you with our services or you may not be able to login to our platforms or use certain features thereon.
Your personal data may be used for one or more of the following purposes (“Purposes”):
1. To communicate with you;
2. To verify your identity and any accounts you have with us;
3. To handle complaints and to respond to your inquiries or suggestions;
4. To conduct surveys;
5. To provide services;
6. To inform you of the latest news in the Estate;
7. To conduct analysis in order to improve our services;
8. To fulfilling our data-retention duties;
9. To customize the information displayed on our websites/apps;
10. To handle enquires from law enforcement or regulatory bodies in order to comply with the legal, regulatory or compliance requirements;
11. To obtain legal advice; and
12. Other purposes directly relating to any of the above.
C Using Your Personal Data
We will process (including without limitation collect, store, retain, use and disclose) the personal data you provide in a manner compatible with the relevant legislation and regulations.
D Transfer of Personal Data
Your personal data may generally be transferred for the following parties for the following purposes:
1. To the service provider(s) engaged by us to provide us with services in relation to the website(s), information technology supporting services, maintenance services for our servers, data banks, data bases and data management system; and
2. To the government or other law enforcement or regulatory authorities for the purpose of complying with any applicable laws or regulations or court orders or lawful requests or protecting our rights or properties.
E Cookies and Other Automated Means
1. Strictly Necessary Cookies
These cookies are essential, as they enable you to browse our website and use its features, such as accessing log-in or secured areas. These cookies cannot be switched off or otherwise the website would not be properly worked. However, these cookies do not store any personal data.
2. Functionality Cookies
These cookies are used to enhance your user experience. For example, they allow us to remember what your email address is. The information these cookies collect may be anonymous, and they could not track your browsing activity on other sites. These cookies are optional to users.
3. Targeting Cookies
These cookies are often provided by third parties. These cookies could remember the website that your device has visited, and may also be able to track the browsing activity of your device from other sites. Examples of what we are using are Google Analytics. Such information may be shared with other advertising networks for advertising purposes. Again, you can block these cookies.
If you choose to continue without changing your setting, you are deemed to have consented to the use of all cookies in this website.
F Control and Deletion of Cookies
You can set your browser to block some or all cookies. You may click on the following links:
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/
Please note that if you set your browser to disable cookies, you may not be able to access to certain parts of our website and other parts of our services may not be properly worked.
Apart from cookies, we may also collect data by automated means when you visit any of our mobile or online platforms, such as web server logs. Web server logs are records of activity created by the mobile device or computer.
G Access and Correction of Personal Data
You have the right to request for access and correction of your personal data held by us according to PDPO. Any data access and correction request should be made in writing to our Customer Service Officer and by using the Data Access Request Form as prescribed by the Office of the Privacy Commissioner for Personal Data. A fee will be imposed for processing your data access request.
H Security and Retention of Personal Data
We review the personal data held by us periodically. We take reasonable steps and precautions to prevent the loss, unauthorized access or destruction of your data. We retain and destruct your personal data on a timely basis in accordance with PDPO.
I Websites of Third Parties
K Contact Us
Phone : 2471 1301
By email : firstname.lastname@example.org
By post : Block G, Town Centre, Fairview Park, Yuen Long, N. T.
Fairview Park Property Management Limited